Game Crashes

by SantosLeHelper

Original Post

Game Crashes

★★★ Newbie

Unable to log in using my EA account, game crashed when pressing log. Using iPhone. All game updates installed, have deleted, restarted, reinstalled. Game still crashes. Haven’t been able to access for over a week.

Message 1 of 6 (302 Views)

Re: Game Crashes

@SantosLeHelper - how old is the iPhone, how much memory does it have ( RAM, not storage ), what version of the iOS is it on and how many other things do you have running if you check on Recent Apps ??

Try the tips here ...
https://help.ea.com/en-tr/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-ios-apps/

CCP Hero Banner 2 Grande.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PS - NO ADD ME'S   List is too full, sorry

Like you I'm only a player, but I hope I can help Standard smile
Message 2 of 6 (291 Views)

★★★ Newbie

iPhone 14, no updates pending. I’ve got no background apps running and plenty of memory….

Message 3 of 6 (281 Views)

Simpsons Tapped Out - Crashing

★★★ Newbie

Hi…second time lucky I hope!

when trying to log into my saved Simpson’s with my EA account, the game crashes.  If I go to play from the beginning it loads fine no issues.  However when you hit the sign into EA the game crashes.

I’m using an iPhone 14, iOS is up to date. 
I have deleted the app, restarted my phone, and reinstalled it.  I have closed all other apps that I’ve had open. 

i have followed all the suggestions on https://help.ea.com/ca/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-ios-apps/

please someone help!

Message 4 of 6 (291 Views)

so

iOS 17.4.1 or 17.5 beta?

6 GB RAM

unknown storage, plenty can be anything, it depends on who you ask

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 5 of 6 (269 Views)

Re: Simpsons Tapped Out - Crashing

Community Manager

@SantosLeHelper 

Hey, I wanted to follow up on this thread to see if you continue having issues with the game!

Cheers!

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 6 of 6 (177 Views)