Finding old account

by sharkbait920

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Finding old account

★★★ Newbie

I played this game many years ago and when I tried to login with my EA account, it never existed. When I finished tutorial, I attempted to link my Facebook and it prompted me that it was already linked to another town. Wondering if there is a way to restore old account information?

Message 1 of 2 (202 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Finding old account

Community Manager

The only possible way to regain access to the old account would be if you were using an EA Account to play the game. In case you were playing as a Guest and linked Facebook to it, that only adds your friends from Facebook as friends in the game, it doesn't save your game progress linked to your Facebook account. You can contact contact EA Help Support as they might be able to check for you if they can find any accounts linked to your email(s).  

EA_CuervoAHQ

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (189 Views)

All Replies

Re: Finding old account

Community Manager

The only possible way to regain access to the old account would be if you were using an EA Account to play the game. In case you were playing as a Guest and linked Facebook to it, that only adds your friends from Facebook as friends in the game, it doesn't save your game progress linked to your Facebook account. You can contact contact EA Help Support as they might be able to check for you if they can find any accounts linked to your email(s).  

EA_CuervoAHQ

Message 2 of 2 (190 Views)