[Feedback] Moe's Express Questline

by jamiereid052

Original Post

[Feedback] Moe's Express Questline

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

In the new update, Moe's Express is available as a premium addition.

The second quest for this new item, The Customer is Always Trite, Part 2 requires a job called Make Sam Pitch Ideas to Larry.

If you don't have these characters, the job is unplayable and the quest hits a dead end.

Can a fix be applied to this so either the characters can become available or so other characters can complete the job?

Message 1 of 8 (377 Views)

Re: Moe's Express Issue

Community Manager

@jamiereid052 This has been an ask for a long time. I remember years ago this was brought up at a meeting I had with the games team and it was looked at but never happened. We can certainly forward that request over again as an update request though. 

If it prevents other issues with it though let us know.

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 8 (357 Views)

Re: [Feedback] Moe's Express Questline

@jamiereid052 - and tagging in @EA_Shepard

Patch released today means if you own or later buy Moe's Express it will give the player Larry and Sam, so they will be available for the quest

CCP Hero Banner 2 Grande.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PS - NO ADD ME'S   List is too full, sorry

Like you I'm only a player, but I hope I can help Standard smile
Message 3 of 8 (337 Views)

Community Manager

@1-Graham-S wrote:
@jamiereid052 - and tagging in @EA_Shepard

Patch released today means if you own or later buy Moe's Express it will give the player Larry and Sam, so they will be available for the quest

Woohoo or patches that update the game!

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 4 of 8 (323 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I bought the Moes express so when I come back I did not have it but I lost my donuts 

Message 5 of 8 (248 Views)

Community Manager

@joebrothy If you purchse an item in game and you don't receive it, reboot the game or log back in so the game syncs your purchase. If after that you go through your inventory and you don't see the building, or the character, please open an in game case.

Support will need to take a look at the logs and see if it is on the account. Everything obtained ends up in the inventory, so there isn't a way to place it on the land manually.

Cheers!

EA_ShepardAHQ

Message 6 of 8 (227 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thank you, I did it and nothing happened How can I open a case?

Message 7 of 8 (210 Views)

Community Manager

@joebrothy Follow the steps Here!

EA_ShepardAHQ

Message 8 of 8 (208 Views)