Re: FRUSTRATED

by urbivor

Original Post

FRUSTRATED

★★★ Newbie

I have been trying to contact EA for weeks. EA games are my favorite and I just bought Spore. I cannot log in to EA or share online whatsoever and I cannot get any help from EA. I am getting very impatient and tired of waiting. PLEASE HELP ME! It is an easy fix I just need the hard copy code converted into a digital one.

I am currently a VERY unsatisfied customer. It has been impossible to contact EA in any way.

Message 1 of 3 (317 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I *feel* your pain. I bought Galactic Adventures from Origin TWO WEEKS AGO and  *still* can't get online features to work.

I had the exact same problem you are having with Spore, and EA support actually fixed it!!

NOW GA shows in Origin but not in game ON TWO MACHINES and these dimwits try to tell me their network problem is really my game install's problem.  That's like saying "our road is covered in ice, but you crashed because of your over inflated tires."

Message 2 of 3 (299 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@BrittaneyDalton Hey, this definitely sounds like something you'll need to discuss with support. 

You mention having issues with making contact, how is it failing?

Please click Contact Us at the bottom of the linked page, then fill in the relevant details until you get contact options. Live chat or a call would probably be your best options: http://help.ea.com/en/article/contact-ea-help/

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 3 (293 Views)