Errors of creation publishing

by Ce1estia1dragon

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Errors of creation publishing

★★★ Novice

1. The first problem occurs when creatures are automatically published to the website. The game notes that the creation has been published, but it is not on the website. I would like to know how to fix this. Can I turn off auto-publishing of creatures and whether it is possible to remove the publication checkmark from creatures in the game?

2. The second problem concerns sporecasts. I have sporecast in website, but this sporecast doesn't contain any creatures in the game. How can I fix it?

Message 1 of 7 (1,056 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Errors of creation publishing

Here's a guide

http://www.spore.com/what/screensmovies#pc/v13

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …
Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden.
❤️ TSTO - Die Simpsons Springfield
❤️ Sims Freeplay.. ❤️ Sims 2-3-4 auf MBP

Meine Sims 4 Geschichten und Kreationen 

View in thread

Message 6 of 7 (950 Views)

All Replies

Hi @Ce1estia1dragon 

Please jumo here

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bugs-Technical-Issues/Spore-Save-Data-Erased/m-p/9323539#M11077

I gave another player a tip that had almost the same issues

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …
Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden.

Message 2 of 7 (1,021 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

In the post you linked to, the problem is different. My problem is that on the site there are no creations that were auto marked as published in game. Everything is fine in the game, except for the absence of creatures in my sporecast. And when I try to add creatures to sporecast an error appears.

Message 3 of 7 (1,001 Views)

You cannot deactivate the automatic releases and checkmark, only you play offline, the creature will not be published.

Did you try to create your Sporecast via online on the website. From there you can also add creatures

Message 4 of 7 (984 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thanks for the clarification on the first question, I was hoping that it would be possible to manually edit the file with the creation.

I know how to create Sporecast on the website and how to delete creatures, but I don't know how to add new creatures in Sporecast online. Could you advise me how it is possible?

Message 5 of 7 (967 Views)

Here's a guide

http://www.spore.com/what/screensmovies#pc/v13

Message 6 of 7 (951 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Freggi-Liz Thank you very much! It is so simple, but I didn't expect that the game from 2010 is so advanced. I really like this game...
Message 7 of 7 (935 Views)