EA Cant connect

by Mattie24Play

Original Post

Accepted Solution

EA Cant connect

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

OKAY EA I have tried explaining this to you and I'm getting no where, it seems that EA dont really care about there customers, I dont want you to phone me i want the issue resolving, I have windows 10 i have 3 spore games, galactic adventure and creepy and cute and the base game all have valid product keys now will someone do something about this, or will just bin the games all together and will not buy games associated with EA ever again, now if my point is some how unclear to you lot at EA then I suggest you seriously need to consider stopping making games, its infuriating and customer support is shockingly poor.

Message 1 of 2 (411 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: EA Cant connect

@Mattie24Play  Hi

I close this topic, because you have already marked it as solved here.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bugs-Technical-Issues/Cant-sign-in-in-the-game/m-p/7938217#M10066

If there are other problems, please use the older posting and avoid double posts.

Thank You!

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …
Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden.
❤️ TSTO - Die Simpsons Springfield
❤️ Sims Freeplay.. ❤️ Sims 2-3-4 auf MBP

Meine Sims 4 Geschichten und Kreationen 

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (388 Views)

All Replies

Re: EA Cant connect

@Mattie24Play  Hi

I close this topic, because you have already marked it as solved here.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bugs-Technical-Issues/Cant-sign-in-in-the-game/m-p/7938217#M10066

If there are other problems, please use the older posting and avoid double posts.

Thank You!

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …
Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden.
❤️ TSTO - Die Simpsons Springfield
❤️ Sims Freeplay.. ❤️ Sims 2-3-4 auf MBP

Meine Sims 4 Geschichten und Kreationen 

Message 2 of 2 (389 Views)