Re: Donuts keep getting refunded

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Donuts keep getting refunded

★★★★ Novice

My payment for donuts keeps getting refund since May 10th on Google Play I have been in contact with Google and my bank and they both have no idea what is going on.

Can some one help please

Message 1 of 2 (146 Views)

Re: Donuts keep getting refunded

Community Manager

Hi @Venickaja

I'm not sure what might be happening there. If you'd like to ensure it's not something on your TSTO account side of things, our support team will gladly check that for you. They can be reached using the steps in this guide: 

It will help speed things up if you can share your Mayhem ID with the support team once you've reached them too. Here's how you can locate it:

Thanks, I hope they can help you get to the bottom of this,

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (115 Views)