Donut purchase bug issue

by HollowSimpson

Original Post

Rif.: Donut purchase bug issue

★★★ Novice

I deleted my email on the card and used a different email I was able to make a purchase but if I went to choose the same offer to purchase the same error message comes up 

Message 11 of 15 (167 Views)

Community Manager

@HollowSimpson From everything I have read, this is not an EA account issue but an issue with Google syncing with the store and your data. I looked up the error, and there are a lot of games that are non-EA titles that have also received this same error. There isn't anything on the EA account side, that we can go in and fix.If a different Google account does work for players, that indicates that the issue is a link with the original Google account, not the EA account.

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 12 of 15 (150 Views)

★★★ Novice

I contacted Google they say there's no error on the Google account and that its the game developers issue so neither party wants to take responsibility for this can I have a contact number to speak to a higher up 

Message 13 of 15 (146 Views)

★★★ Novice

Like I just told u it doesn't work yes I csn make the purchase but if I try to make the same purchase it says error already owned so yes it's the apps issue not my account or card 

Message 14 of 15 (144 Views)

★ Pro
@HollowSimpson If its any consolation I have the exact same issue on a different game. Attempt to purchase yields error that I already own item. Was able to confirm its a google account issue, not the game. Never resolved it tjough6 but Im going to try the advice given here in that game.
Message 15 of 15 (122 Views)