Donut purchase bug issue

by HollowSimpson

Original Post

Donut purchase bug issue

★★★ Novice

Can't purchase donuts , says error , items already owned . I want to buy more donuts!

Message 1 of 15 (268 Views)

Rif.: Donut purchase bug issue

Hero
@HollowSimpson It's an old problem that comes up every now and then! Try the suggestions you find in this thread...
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bugs-Technical-Issues/When-I-try-to-buy-donuts-it-says-you-already-own-thi...

Although it could probably be an issue related to your Google account; do you have an account enabled for purchases?
Can you try (even just try, without actually making the purchase) using a different google account, just to see if that's really the problem?

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 2 of 15 (236 Views)

★★★ Novice

It just says purchase owned already I tried logging out and still won't allow me to buy any packs 

Message 3 of 15 (230 Views)

★★★ Novice

When I try to purchase a donut bundle I previously bought it won't allow another purchase . Same with the itchy scratchy cards I only got one and can't get again.  Please help 

Message 4 of 15 (218 Views)

Community Manager

@HollowSimpson See if this helps:

• Collect all quests and houses/business money in your town
  • Go to the friend screen
  • Go to Other Springfield
  • Tap the 3 actions in that town
  • Go back to the friend screen and LOG OUT
  • Go back to your main device
  • You should be able to play normally

This seems to happen with a lot of games connected to Google Play.

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 5 of 15 (204 Views)

★★★ Novice

I only have one device my phone 

Message 6 of 15 (199 Views)

@HollowSimpson - create a new Google account and try adding that as an account on your phone once it's set up and has payment method ready.

If that works go back to account settings and sign out of the original account and then follow the steps @EA_Shepard laid out, only end with signing back into the usual Google account before restarting the game.

CCP Hero Banner 2 Grande.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PS - NO ADD ME'S   List is too full, sorry

Like you I'm only a player, but I hope I can help Standard smile
Message 7 of 15 (190 Views)

★★★ Novice

That seems like a lot of steps for me to fix a problem with YOUR app.   I would like to hsut use my account normally like I was when I first got the game . I'm not making another account I want my account fixed 

Message 8 of 15 (182 Views)

@HollowSimpson - 1: I'm a player as it says at the end of my post, and even those who do work for the EA Community Team can only advise on here. No-one has access to your game account on this site.

2: the issue likely lies with your app store, so try asking Google or creating a new Google account is not unreasonable advice.

Good luck

CCP Hero Banner 2 Grande.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PS - NO ADD ME'S   List is too full, sorry

Like you I'm only a player, but I hope I can help Standard smile
Message 9 of 15 (177 Views)

★★★ Novice

My second account did the same thing when I attempted to purchase donuts after I did all the prompts still came up with error message 

Message 10 of 15 (161 Views)