Disappearing donuts

by TTV_HeyItsShaay

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Disappearing donuts

★★★★★ Newbie

Hello, didn't know who else to ask thought I'd ask for help
I had 139 donuts because I've been saving for disco stu
I've gone onto the game today and have only 9!!!I haven't spent donuts on anything they have just disappeared... has this happend to anyone else? How do i get them back? Should I uninstall and re install the game?

Message 1 of 13 (527 Views)

Accepted Solution

Rif.: Disappearing donuts

Hero

@TTV_HeyItsShaay you can have Disco Stu for 30 donuts.

You can find it in the "School Yearbook" mystery box; this mystery box contains many objects, characters and buildings at very discounted prices (there are things in the shop that are sold for even 300 donuts and you can have them for 30, thanks to this mystery box).

Yearbook - Annuario scolastico.png

The missing donuts may be a system error (close the app, remove it from recent and reopen - logging in again would be better), or they may have been spent to speed up some work or for the involuntary purchase of some item; this can happen when we have not activated the protection against involuntary use of donuts. Open the shop, click on the gear icon you see at the top right...

Confirm sdonut spend 1.jpg

..and activate the "CONFIRM DONUT SPEND" (Set to ON).

Confirm sdonut spend 2.jpg

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

View in thread

Message 3 of 13 (491 Views)

All Replies

Re: Disappearing donuts

★★★ Newbie

This is happening very day for me. Gain at least 11 donuts every day through levelling and at least 3 of them disappear overnight…. 

Message 2 of 13 (499 Views)

Hero

@TTV_HeyItsShaay you can have Disco Stu for 30 donuts.

You can find it in the "School Yearbook" mystery box; this mystery box contains many objects, characters and buildings at very discounted prices (there are things in the shop that are sold for even 300 donuts and you can have them for 30, thanks to this mystery box).

Yearbook - Annuario scolastico.png

The missing donuts may be a system error (close the app, remove it from recent and reopen - logging in again would be better), or they may have been spent to speed up some work or for the involuntary purchase of some item; this can happen when we have not activated the protection against involuntary use of donuts. Open the shop, click on the gear icon you see at the top right...

Confirm sdonut spend 1.jpg

..and activate the "CONFIRM DONUT SPEND" (Set to ON).

Confirm sdonut spend 2.jpg

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 3 of 13 (492 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have just logged out and logged back in again and still don't have my missing donuts. 

I haven't accidentally spent them because I have never sped things up in game. I set timer on my phone to know when to go back onto the game to check progress.

I would have to spend alot more then 30 donuts to try and get disco stu out of the mystery box because it wouldn't give it to me straight away probably a bunch of random stuff and not actually disco stu 

Message 4 of 13 (487 Views)

Hero

@TTV_HeyItsShaay  ha scritto:

I have just logged out and logged back in again and still don't have my missing donuts. 

I haven't accidentally spent them because I have never sped things up in game. I set timer on my phone to know when to go back onto the game to check progress.

I didn't mean that you did it on purpose, but that it happened unintentionally!

If there is no active confirmation request for the use of donuts, just one click too many on the screen, perhaps due to lag, and the donuts disappear!

I would have to spend alot more then 30 donuts to try and get disco stu out of the mystery box because it wouldn't give it to me straight away probably a bunch of random stuff and not actually disco stu 

If you also received Disco Stu as the last prize of the 5 present, you would have spent (5x30) 150 donuts, but you would still have obtained 5 prizes and not just 1! Everything contained in the box is useful (sometimes necessary) for the game (perhaps only the NPCs are not). We can make sure, by clicking on the UPDATE button many times, that we have prizes that interest us, next to our goal, so that our donuts are not wasted!

You can request support from EA by starting the request directly from within the game; follow the instructions found here:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/the-simpsons/the-simpsons-tapped-out/contact-support-for-the-simpsons-ta...

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 5 of 13 (478 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

There is no way I spent 130 donuts by accidentally speeding things up. I have never sped anything up There's obviously some sort of glitch that's ridiculous 

Message 6 of 13 (422 Views)

Hero

@TTV_HeyItsShaay If you do not have Donut Spend Confirm turned on in the settings it is absolutely possible you spent them by accident. If you bought the donuts, you can ask EA about replacing them but only if donut spend confirm was turned on. If it was not turned on or you farmed them, they will not replace them. Be more careful and check that setting after every store update.

Message 7 of 13 (415 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have been having this problem as well, yesterday I had 38 donuts at the start of the day. I got off the game, then back in, and I had 28 without me spending any. Today, I get on and I have only 7 donuts. I got out of the app thinking something was wrong, went back in, and now I only have 5 donuts.

Message 8 of 13 (231 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@b0d33n This being said, I have the confirm donut spend turned on to make sure I don't accidentally spend donuts, so this is very obviously a bug in my opinion.
Message 9 of 13 (229 Views)

Hero

@b0d33n your issue sounds like a syncing issue

Make sure to go to friends and back before closing the game

If that doesn't help, and you are not playing anonymously, uninstall, make 8-12 gbs more free space than you have, reboot device, do not log in until fully downloaded, (You may also want to disconnect from your wifi and reboot it, then reconnect

Message 10 of 13 (215 Views)