Re: Creepy and Cute Parts

by fidoneni

Original Post

Creepy and Cute Parts

★★★ Newbie

I just got a new computer, and re downloaded Spore. But for some reason I can't see any creations that have C&C, and whenever I do click on them it just says I need Core Spore..? What does this mean

Message 1 of 6 (1,058 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

Hi!

Try launching the original Spore core icon in blue and let a database content update occur. Then close Spore, then launch Spore GA, the new, orange, icon and let a database content update occur. This should correct the problem.

Message 2 of 6 (974 Views)

★ Apprentice

i have the same issue and your stepts fixed nothing

Message 3 of 6 (949 Views)

★ Novice

Same problem, parts not showing up in both games, launched them but nothing. It still tells me that i need to buy the expansion pack-which i bought. I don't understand.

Message 4 of 6 (868 Views)

★ Novice

I just solved this problem, but i don't know if it's the same for everyone. I just went to my Origin library and did a Repair on the Creepy & Cute Parts, and both of Spore and GA just in case. The repair on the creepy and cute parts took some time, so i guess it just needed another download or something like that. Try it out if you didn't!

Message 5 of 6 (858 Views)

★ Apprentice

didn't work for me, I had to return to one place i said i will never return to get a workaround

Message 6 of 6 (571 Views)