Crashes when clicking EA login

by DomalomRogers

Original Post

Re: Crashes when clicking EA login

★★★★★ Newbie

Tried that now, not working. I have a level 7 town now. In my previous Town the tunnel was open, I don't know what level that is

Message 41 of 48 (1,052 Views)

Hero
@Dredb If your old device regularly saved progress, they should all be online; maybe this is an anomaly. However, you were right to contact assistance.
You can also contact them by phone or chat (avoid email) by filling out this form:
https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/?product=the-simpsons-tapped-out

Or from inside the city: https://help.ea.com/help/the-simpsons/the-simpsons-tapped-out/contact-support-for-the-simpsons-tappe...

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 42 of 48 (1,045 Views)

★★ Novice

Can tell I’m very far behind on this but I’ve just caught the same issue. If this is still a problem, is there any chance you’re using a VPN? I’ve just turned it off on mine and it stopped the crash when tapping on the login to EA button

Message 43 of 48 (705 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Exactly same problem here. I think this issue started after latest update, i even received 60 donuts yesterday, but today when i have to login again - it started crushing same moment when i press this button (on the print screen)

but if i just continue anonymously - it process to gameplay without an issue. Looks like the problem with login button

added: solution for myself found, just change vpn country from schezoslovacia( or how the f.ck to right pronounce its name?🙈) to regular usa - and the problem is gone 👍

Message 44 of 48 (571 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks. That is what was causing my issue. I paused my VPN and I was able to log in and turn my VPN back on and the game works fine now.

Message 45 of 48 (217 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey quick question, I am currently on vacation in London, I am from the states and downloaded the game (Tapped out) in the states. My friend deleted the game as a joke, and now when I redownload it in the hotel whenever I press the login to EA account, the game crashes out and I end up back at my home screen. I just want to know is this a problem the will occur when I redownload it back in the states, or it going to be a constant problem that needs to get fixed regardless. 

Message 46 of 48 (90 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Sorry quick add on, I’ve noticed farer down the thread the because peoples vpn’s put them in a different country they had similar problems. I just want to make sure that my account isn’t lost because you know I’ve spent time and money thanks in advance 

Message 47 of 48 (85 Views)

Hero
@cbear428 most likely it is just a temporary problem, linked to the connection (VPN or with filters)

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 48 of 48 (75 Views)