Crashes when clicking EA login

by DomalomRogers

Original Post

Re: Crashes when clicking EA login

[ Edited ]

@Bafanc- we know another on AHQ that taps on an S20 so it's not likely to be the device unless it is there is some kind of fault that would need it to be repaired or replaced.
Odd that it can launch as Anonymous but fail on log-in though, can't think of a device fault that might do that.

EDIT - I know you're aware it's a good spec device, wondered if you could think of a device fault that might cause the problems ??

CCP Hero Banner 2 Grande.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PS - NO ADD ME'S   List is too full, sorry

Like you I'm only a player, but I hope I can help Standard smile
Message 31 of 48 (665 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi all. Thanks for the help yesterday. I am still unable to log in. I don't get the login screen and I have tried everything you guys said. I am playing anonymously now. Will probably delete the game in a few days.

Message 32 of 48 (649 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Dredb- sorry we didn't find a fix but it is a most unusual problem.

There is another AHQ volunteer that uses an S20 but they're unavailable for a few days.

Perhaps they could add something if you check back later in the week . . .

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Message 33 of 48 (635 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Dredb- Do you have access to an iOS device or know someone who would let you use theirs ??
It's been suggested if you can get to log in on that and then retry your S20 it may fix the issue.

( Thanks @minicha-em  😊 )

It might also work if you have access to another Android device and could be worth a try but the advice did say switch to iOS.

Even if the alternate device is old and not much good and the game doesn't run well just the fact that it'll let you log in might help.

Message 34 of 48 (626 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi. No I don't have an IOS device. I have tried it on different Android devices. Maybe it's something with my Google account. IDK

Message 35 of 48 (606 Views)

Hero
@Dredb And crashes when you press LOG IN on all devices you've tried? At this point I would point the viewfinder on the data connections used

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 36 of 48 (589 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi All. I went to a friend's house. Used his wifi and boooooooom. Everything sorted and I was able to log in. But I lost all my progress from my previous town. 😕 when I logged in it told me to login first on my previous device to get my town back. Sadly I don't have that device anymore. Is there any way to get my town back???

Message 37 of 48 (585 Views)

Hero
@Dredb As I said in the previous post .. it's a connection problem! As for your city and its saves .. if you have an EA / ORIGIN profile you have not lost anything. Those messages are warnings that appear almost always at each new LOGIN; in order not to make them appear it would be enough, before closing the game, to go to the neighbors area and then return to the city, thus allowing the game to synchronize. In any case you will have lost little, but not everything (I have never lost anything and those messages appear to me regularly). Then click on the red button and go on ...

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 38 of 48 (577 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi. I have done that but still lost my previous town. I am waiting for a reply from EA Help on Twitter now.

Message 39 of 48 (573 Views)

Hero
@Dredb and what did you find inside the city? Have you tried closing the game, removing it from recent and trying to log in again?

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 40 of 48 (565 Views)