Rif.: Crashes and fails to load from EA log in icon

by julesrann

Original Post

Crashes and fails to load from EA log in icon

★ Novice

My games crashed during game play (iOS device) 

I closed down the app, then attempted to restart the game.  The game reloads at Level 1.  When I select log in from the EA banner at bottom left of game, the game crashes again and closes down.

i have deleted the ap and reloaded it.  
ipad and game is running on latest software (not beta) 

I have been into me EA account, email is verified, phone no in place and password changed.

i reached out to the customer experience team, after a week, who have sent me here, as apparently that’s how they log issues……

to too sure what else I can do to resolve this issue. 

Message 1 of 7 (296 Views)

Hero
@julesrann it is most likely a problem related to your internet connection; the connection to the EA servers is blocked and the game crashes! In my country we discovered that this happens with a specific mobile operator, although the reasons for this filter are not clear.
Try using a different data connection...

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 2 of 7 (277 Views)

★ Novice

Hi Bafanc

Didn't try that - Thanks. 

i have now tries it, but sadly the outcome is the same…..  

Message 3 of 7 (266 Views)

Re: Crashes and fails to load from EA log in icon

Community Manager

@julesrann There was a workaround that I used to have players do with issues similar to this. If you are linked to an EA account, your game isn't reset. The game just does not have you logged in, so you cannot see your game.

When you load into the game, play through the tutorial

When you get far enough in, go into the settings and manually log in there.

This should load into your account as normal.

If you have another device, you can test the same steps enough to where you can get in, play for a bit and have it save. Then, return to the original device.

If these do not work, typically we would have to roll the account back to the day before it started happening which would be done through support so you could request that as well.

Cheers!

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 4 of 7 (248 Views)

★ Novice

Hi @EA_Shepard

that’s really helpful, and not a way round I had considered.

i have now done that, however, just like when I select log in, the game crashes completely sadly.

think I will need a roll back on my account…..

Message 5 of 7 (230 Views)

Community Manager

@julesrann If it still crashes it could be a corrupted save. That is pretty easy to fix with support as they can just do a roll back on it. 

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 6 of 7 (228 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Shepard
Appreciate your help. How do I go about that?
Message 7 of 7 (221 Views)