Rif.: Chief Knockahomer glitch

by 11EEvey

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Chief Knockahomer glitch

★★★ Newbie

Hello, the Chief Knockahomer mission is stuck in my game. Despite the game updating new missions, this mission is stuck. Is there anything you can do to help?

thank you,

Craig Momney

Message 1 of 7 (1,160 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

@revalo2012 Chief Knockahomer is available in the character box at Black Friday for 80 Donuts. Contact EA directly to remove the task if you still wish to remove it. use the link on the loading screen and choose technical support. M-F US central time business hours try to get phone or live chat or try them on Twitter/X

View in thread

Message 7 of 7 (139 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@craigmomney32 Unfortunately, during that event, you did not get the Chief Knockahomer character, so you are unable to continue the mission. You just have to wait for this character to be put back on sale or for the mission to be eliminated with an update!

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 2 of 7 (1,155 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you for the reply. I’m not sure why Knockahomer never arrived in my game. I completed everything to get him.

Message 3 of 7 (1,152 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@craigmomney32Your images are relative to the pt. 2 (Super Robo Cyber Slam) of the "Rise of Robot" event. The character of chief Knoca-Homer is instead the last prize of the pt.1 (Robo mania) of the same event. 

Check if you can still finish pt.1 of that event!

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 4 of 7 (1,146 Views)

Re: Chief Knockahomer glitch

★★★ Newbie

Hello, is there a way to delete the task?  Or just make it go away?  Thank you

Message 5 of 7 (886 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have this issue too, and it was not resolved with any of the updates. I have not seen this item be brought back for purchase, is there any other solution that people have found for this?

Message 6 of 7 (148 Views)

Hero

@revalo2012 Chief Knockahomer is available in the character box at Black Friday for 80 Donuts. Contact EA directly to remove the task if you still wish to remove it. use the link on the loading screen and choose technical support. M-F US central time business hours try to get phone or live chat or try them on Twitter/X

Message 7 of 7 (140 Views)