Original Post

Rif.: Cheap space Homer part 7 bugged

Try this ...

When Homer is free tap him and change to the Deep Space Homer skin

Check his tasks for a 6 second job to Launch the Rocket

That may be at the end of the list so check all jobs

See what happens if it lets you do the task

CCP Hero Banner 2 Grande.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PS - NO ADD ME'S   List is too full, sorry

Like you I'm only a player, but I hope I can help Standard smile
Message 11 of 14 (368 Views)

Re: Cheap space Homer part 7 bugged

★★★ Newbie

Do you have Springfield Observatory

Message 12 of 14 (169 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey folks,

Checking in to see how you're doing! 🌻Did the advice in this thread help you out with part 7 of this questline? If so, could you click 'XP' or if available the 'Accept as Solution' button on the post that helped? It really helps other Tappers find useful solutions.

Thanks so much, and Happy Tapping o/

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 13 of 14 (92 Views)

Community Manager
It's been quiet in here for a while now. I hope that means everything worked out with launching the rocket thanks to the advice you received from the community. 😊 I'll mark it @1-Graham-S's as the solution as a result to help others with similar issues find solutions quickly and I'll close this thread out here.

If something changes or new questions come up, please don't hesitate to start a fresh thread or pop into an existing live one. 😄

Happy Tapping o/
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 14 of 14 (21 Views)