Re: Charakter Stuck in Simpson house

by 1-Graham-S

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Charakter Stuck in Simpson house

★★ Newbie

80% of my Character are Stuck in the Simpsons House and now I cant play the Game, because I Need the chatacter for new Quests. I dont know how to solve the Problem, because it it Would be an other House i could just out it in the Store but of course i cant Store the Simpsons House, so idk 

Message 1 of 2 (154 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

@FlooDv - find the name of character that's on the task and store the item that unlocked them. You can use the Census at the Town Hall to see what job people are on so look for the job most are doing.

Once you've done that replace the stored item and reload your game to collect one last time - head to the Friends Towns bit and back is one easy way to do that.

Here's a few ideas on what to store to store someone. These all have no income or a short timer rather than a few hours to pay out ...
Bart - Bart's Treehouse
Lou and Eddy - the SWAT Van
Moe and Marge - Moe's Tavern
Ned Flanders - Flander's House
Quimby - the Town Hall
Skinner - the School
Wiggum - the Police Station

CCP Hero Banner 2 Grande.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PS - NO ADD ME'S   List is too full, sorry

Like you I'm only a player, but I hope I can help Standard smile

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (146 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

@FlooDv - find the name of character that's on the task and store the item that unlocked them. You can use the Census at the Town Hall to see what job people are on so look for the job most are doing.

Once you've done that replace the stored item and reload your game to collect one last time - head to the Friends Towns bit and back is one easy way to do that.

Here's a few ideas on what to store to store someone. These all have no income or a short timer rather than a few hours to pay out ...
Bart - Bart's Treehouse
Lou and Eddy - the SWAT Van
Moe and Marge - Moe's Tavern
Ned Flanders - Flander's House
Quimby - the Town Hall
Skinner - the School
Wiggum - the Police Station

CCP Hero Banner 2 Grande.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PS - NO ADD ME'S   List is too full, sorry

Like you I'm only a player, but I hope I can help Standard smile
Message 2 of 2 (147 Views)