Betreff: Cant sign in in the game

by Freggi-Liz

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cant sign in in the game

★ Novice

I have played spore since its release date, now im very angry it wont let me sign in, says im not connected to the Internet, and can not register spore its a brand new copy of galactic adventures, i can sign in to my spore page in a browser with my email and password but not in spore my last name was Mattie400, and my email is [edit: email address removed] please can some one shed some light on what is going on, i used origin to redeem the game too, and still can not use it, i contacted support that was useless any ideas please. 

Message 1 of 4 (564 Views)

Accepted Solution

@Mattie24Play 

Unfortunately I can’t help  with account problems.

This is only possible through the support. Tagging @EA_Barry for further assistance.

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …
Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden.
❤️ TSTO - Die Simpsons Springfield
❤️ Sims Freeplay.. ❤️ Sims 2-3-4 auf MBP

Meine Sims 4 Geschichten und Kreationen 

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (543 Views)

All Replies

@Mattie24Play 

Unfortunately I can’t help  with account problems.

This is only possible through the support. Tagging @EA_Barry for further assistance.

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …
Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden.

Message 2 of 4 (544 Views)

★ Novice
@Freggi-Liz Well seems EA live chat is no longer available, and well that was the only way i could contact them.
Message 3 of 4 (533 Views)

Thank you for the information. Have fun! 👍

Message 4 of 4 (507 Views)