Re: Cannot log in

by Mycelionn

Original Post

Cannot log in

★★ Novice

Hi, I just reinstalled Spore on my PC and I'm unable to log into the game. I put my email and password and I get an "login error". That's it - no additional info, no explanation, just "login error". Additionaly, after deleting login.prop file, when the game allows me to create Spore account, when I type in my credentials, all I get is: "the email and password don't match the credentials in our database", which is weird - I did change my EA password last week, but I can normally log into Origin with the new one. I play on Origin btw, if that's important.

What can i do to log into the game? Please help!

Message 1 of 5 (647 Views)

Hi @Mycelionn 

Please jump to this FAQ, we've some solutions, please try out the tips

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bugs-Technical-Issues/Read-before-posting-Spore-MASTER-FAQ-for-PC-amp-MAC/...

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …
Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden.
❤️ TSTO - Die Simpsons Springfield
❤️ Sims Freeplay.. ❤️ Sims 2-3-4 auf MBP

Meine Sims 4 Geschichten und Kreationen 

Message 2 of 5 (623 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi @Freggi-Liz,

Thanks for your reply. Unfortnunately, deleting login.prop didn't help, neither did reinstalling the game. It's already registered on Origin. The error still appears. Is there anything else I can do?

Message 3 of 5 (605 Views)

@Mycelionn 

When you launch the game, do not log in when the login window appears -

say play offline.

Keep an eye into main menu - Galaxy,

take a look at the points in the lower left.

There is a login function there, try it.

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …
Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden.
❤️ TSTO - Die Simpsons Springfield
❤️ Sims Freeplay.. ❤️ Sims 2-3-4 auf MBP

Meine Sims 4 Geschichten und Kreationen 

Message 4 of 5 (576 Views)

★★ Novice
Hi @Freggi-Liz, unfortunately doing this still gives me "Login error". I still cannot log in.
Message 5 of 5 (562 Views)