Re: Can’t put in birthdate

by 1-Graham-S

Original Post

Can’t put in birthdate

★★★ Newbie

Can’t put in birthdate scroll comes up but can’t click on numbers . Can do check in box . Have deleted restart and reinstall and restart iPad 

Message 1 of 8 (195 Views)

★ Pro
@kmjka You msy have to use the scroll for each part, day, month,year . I have to scroll each part in order for it to work. The scroll itself is how you enter, you don't click on the numbers. If I'm missing you point please post back with more detail. Hope this helps.
Message 2 of 8 (179 Views)

[ Edited ]

scroll to select month/year

enter the chosen month/year by tapping "done"

check the box and you should be able to "continue"

This is for iPad (specifically iPad 8th gen iOS 17.1.2) , Android does it differently

20240611_102153470_iOS.jpg

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 3 of 8 (161 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I can scroll, but no ok button.. I get stuck in scrolling of one either month or year, depending what I click first.. There is no ok button once I scroll to number..

Message 4 of 8 (153 Views)

[ Edited ]

@gr33dius - oh joy !!

What happens if you tap to tick the Ts + Cs box first ?

What happens if you double-tap the number ??

Do you have access to a physical keyboard ??
Using an on-screen keyboard only works for single digits if trying to type a number for that, but perhaps the Enter key would help.

CCP Hero Banner 2 Grande.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PS - NO ADD ME'S   List is too full, sorry

Like you I'm only a player, but I hope I can help Standard smile
Message 5 of 8 (143 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes that is the problem no done button and can only choose between month or year but does not input either 

Message 6 of 8 (132 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I think it’s my iPad problem because game works on my galaxy fold

Message 7 of 8 (131 Views)

@kmjka - what version of iPad and what version of iOS is it ??

One of the Heroes here plays on an iPad and posted the screenshot with the Done button above, so it may be device specific rather than all iPads.

CCP Hero Banner 2 Grande.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PS - NO ADD ME'S   List is too full, sorry

Like you I'm only a player, but I hope I can help Standard smile
Message 8 of 8 (125 Views)