Can't login! (The game AND the website.)

by Stardust74747

Original Post

Can't login! (The game AND the website.)

★★★ Newbie

I just recently figured out how to get spore running again since I updated my Mac. I was hoping to log in and though I updated my password, it doesn't work. If I try on the website it says there's an issue with redirecting. Is there any way to fix these issues? Thanks in advance!

Message 1 of 4 (553 Views)

Re: Can't login! (The game AND the website.)

★★★★★ Apprentice

creature Hi! I see you need help, so I am here!

Mouse I'm not very familiar with Mac, but you may need to clear the cache in your browser. Or use Internet Explorer, which I really don't recommend. If you are unable to log into the network in the game, try logging into Spore without any add-ons, which means uninstalling them. If this helps, then the matter is in the incorrect installation of add-ons. Something like this. If this does not help, try installing the game from another client (Origin, Steam). Your data will be saved.

I hope I have solved your question. Good luck with Spore!       

Message 2 of 4 (368 Views)

@sandyjam_s  First 

Internet Explorer does not run on Mac platforms. Mac is a very different system as PC. 

@Stardust74747 

Which system runs Spore. Catalina is not supported, it runs only on older system like Mojova

Maybe you should clear the Mac cache.

How it works

Press G and ⌘ 

Navigate in Finder go to folder and type into the box:

~/Library/Caches

A new window will open

Press A  and ⌘ and mark, click ⌘ and ← and delete everything in the caches folder

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …
Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden.
❤️ TSTO - Die Simpsons Springfield
❤️ Sims Freeplay.. ❤️ Sims 2-3-4 auf MBP

Meine Sims 4 Geschichten und Kreationen 

Message 3 of 4 (353 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Sorry, technically Internet Explorer was supported on Macs up to version 5, but now it doesn't run on new Macs and can open a website at most until 2002.

Message 4 of 4 (337 Views)