Can't Login To Server

by ITGreen

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't Login To Server

★★★ Novice

Is anyone else not able to connect to the Tapped Out server. I have not been able to connect all day. I tried to uninstall and reinstall but still had no luck.

Message 2 of 27 (862 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't Login To Server

Community Manager

Marked as Solution for Visibility Purposes

Hi folks, 

Thanks for your posts. It sounds like there’s a mix of login issues here. Some are seeing error messages, others aren’t, and it seems like what works for one person doesn’t always work for another.

Let’s see...🤔 There are some general steps I can offer that might help:

1. Check for Updates: Sometimes, just updating your app from the app store (iOS + Android) can fix things. I’ve definitely missed those updates before!
  2. Free Up Space: Make sure your device has enough storage. I’ve had loading problems before because my device was too full.
  3. General Troubleshooting: Go through all the usual troubleshooting steps for your device; steps for iOS here, and Android here. 

When I’ve had login issues before, checking for updates and freeing up space usually did the trick. Most of the time, trying again a few times worked— it's not a perfect workaround, but it got me back in the game. I hope it can help you too. 

If you’re still having trouble after trying these steps, please reach out to our support team with your Mayhem ID in case it's account-related. They take a look into it for you and let you know. These guides will share more information:

Thanks, 

EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 27 of 27 (456 Views)

All Replies

Re: [Under Investigation] Game wont load past donut spinning screen

★★★★★ Novice

Hi

I have this issue many times and I have uninstalled the game and reinstall it many times.  The screen shot shows the text.  Can you help please

Message 1 of 27 (787 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Yeah same to me. Once every few months this error happens to a lot of players. And right now it's happening again. I've been playing for weeks without a single error but since this morning I can't connect to the game anymore, the same message "can not connect to server" keeps showing up, just like yours. If you look at the down detector, a bunch of people are reporting that their game crashes too so at least we are not alone. I hope the Tapped Out team recognizes this wave soon and releases a fix asap.

Message 3 of 27 (736 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yup same issue for me as well!

Message 4 of 27 (817 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Likewise. And that’s both WiFi and 5G, so the connection method is not the problem.

Message 5 of 27 (790 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Same here I get the attached error. I tried uninstalling reinstalling and still get the same error right off the bat. I tried using cellular and still got the same error. When I originally had it installed, I tried logging out and logging back in. Same error.

Message 6 of 27 (778 Views)

Re: [Under Investigation] Game wont load past donut spinning screen

★★★★★ Novice

Hi

Thanks for the update.  I have played many years and this is one of the few times it has happened to me.  Cross my fingers that the Tapped Out pple at EA can release a patch quickly.....i need to earn more donuts!  hahahaha

Message 7 of 27 (737 Views)

Community Manager

Hi Tappers, 👋

Thanks for letting us know a few of you have encountered issues logging into the server. Sometimes it can help things sync up if we try to troubleshoot it. 

I've popped the steps for iOS and Android below. Could you please give them a go and let us know how you got on?

- EA_Lanna 

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 8 of 27 (713 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I did the good old trick uninstall/reinstall and logout/login yesterday but the crash was still there all day no matter how many fixes I tried. But around 3 hours ago, I entered the game normally and the game is working fine as of now. Didn't try any troubleshooting this time tho, looks like the servers are back to normal. Hopefully they will stay this way for a long time T.T

Message 9 of 27 (691 Views)

Community Manager
Oh interesting! Ok, not sure what changed yet in those few hours but glad to hear you're back in the game @COMEONBRAH. Thanks for getting back and letting us know that. 😄

Message 10 of 27 (678 Views)