Bug: Cant let me build the Nuclear Station Towers

by 7urh8wdzcmas

Original Post

Bug: Cant let me build the Nuclear Station Towers

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Ive been trying to build the towers of the nuclear station and it doesnt work. When I click to build it, it appear on one corner as you can see in the picture. Doesnt allow me to move it somewhere else

Message 1 of 8 (364 Views)

I cant place the cooling towers

★★★ Newbie

It just puts them in the mountain and won't let me move or place them.

Message 2 of 8 (337 Views)

Rif.: I cant place the cooling towers

Hero
@MeganM2002 @7urh8wdzcmas
Hi everyone, I combined your two posts because I see that we have a new problem, never seen before (or at least it's the first time I've seen it)!

Can you kindly indicate on which devices this bug occurs?

Have you tested whether the bug remains or is resolved by changing devices?

If you have the chance, try to buy that last piece of land in the photo, the one near where the tower is positioned, to see if anything changes!

Obviously this is not something normal and will report the bug, so as much information as possible would be useful!
Thank you!

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 3 of 8 (312 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you for your response. I'm using a Samsung galaxy a41, and I don't have any other devices. I will try to buy that piece of land.

Message 4 of 8 (307 Views)

Hero
@MeganM2002 Thanks for the reply and let us know if anything changes! Again, it's not normal anyway, but if it helped you continue on your path it would still be a success!

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 5 of 8 (305 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I bought that last corner of land, but it didn't seem to change anything. 

Message 6 of 8 (261 Views)

Hero

@MeganM2002 If you have an account, uninstall the game, make some more free space 6gbs or so, reboot device. reinstall do not log in until fully downloaded.

If that does not work, contact EA directly for help use the link on the loading screen choose technical support M-F US Central Time business hours. try to get phone or live chat

this may require a rollback to before this happened and you would lose everything else you have earned or bought so time is of the essence. Remember be nice but insistent and persistent that they need to help you and do not let them send you back here. Only other players are here no one can access your game to fix it here.

Good luck let us know how it goes

Message 7 of 8 (251 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks, I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it worked. There's now a weird building in the corner that I didn't put there, so maybe that had something to do with it? 

Message 8 of 8 (202 Views)