Bought DR Dog but didn't get him nor the donughts

by TopiLInkala

Original Post

Bought DR Dog but didn't get him nor the donughts

★★★ Newbie

Hello.

I bought the tray of 132 donoughts & Dr. Dog but did not get them. Here's the proof of purchase:

https://ci3.googleusercontent.com/meips/ADKq_Nb07Z_kjG_pIo-SkWvdghx1mfdr8h831rPiNHO-Iknv68tHZxlae4KD...

Message 1 of 4 (236 Views)

Re: Bought DR Dog but didn't get him nor the donughts

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@TopiLInkalaNo one here can do anything to help with a purchase issue. If you bought through the play store or app store you can contact them for a refund. You can also open a case at EA support but I expect you will be directed back to your purchase source. Its usually not a problem to get a refund on a failed purchase, then you can re do it.

Message 2 of 4 (224 Views)

@TopiLInkala -as Willy9292 says -

Contact your App Store for a refund then try buying it again.
You need to do that ASAP, depending on the rules and time-limits your app store imposes on refunds you could run out of time otherwise.

CCP Hero Banner 2 Grande.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PS - NO ADD ME'S   List is too full, sorry

Like you I'm only a player, but I hope I can help Standard smile
Message 3 of 4 (204 Views)

Community Manager

@TopiLInkala If you are on iOS and you have not received those donuts, reach out to support. You will need to add proof of purchase to the case as well. 

Once they have that image, they will go over the account. Donuts are pretty easy.

They cannot process a refund though. That is done by Apple or Google for their refund policy.

Cheers!

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 4 of 4 (105 Views)