Ask

by sadie_anne764

Original Post

Ask

★★★ Newbie

I got logged out of my account automatically overnight.  Now when I try to log back  in when  I choose the log in option the game crashes so I cant log in. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game  and have also tried on 2 other devices but have the same issue.  Apparently its a bug but I was advised to report it here as well?

Message 1 of 6 (234 Views)

Rif.: Ask

Hero
@sadie_anne764 on which device or devices does this happen to you?
It appears to be a connection problem; Have you tried a different data connection?
If you use a VPN connection, turn it off!

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 2 of 6 (227 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Two devices, no VPN. WIFI only, no data connection so I can't try a different data connection. 

Message 3 of 6 (203 Views)

★★★ Newbie

And I can play anonymously with no issues, but as soon as I press the log in button on the start up screen the game crashes.

Message 4 of 6 (197 Views)

Hero
@sadie_anne764 some devices (you didn't specify on which device models this happens) react in this way when they are unable to contact the EA servers, often due to a network problem (this does not mean that there is no internet, but that when the device tries to connect to the EA servers it receives a block, a refusal). By playing anonymously the app does not have to connect to the servers, so it allows you to play. It would be useful to try using a different data network! Otherwise, try rebooting (turn off, wait a few minutes and restart everything) your modem and gaming devices.

Note: Check that the device's date and time are correct (set automatic reception of date and time from the network in the options); servers can refuse the connection if this data does not comply

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 5 of 6 (167 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Rebooted multiple times, and rebooted the wifi. I have a back up game on a third device that is still logged in (all android), and I have no issues getting in to that one, its just the main game that I got logged out of that I can't log back in to on either of my other 2 devices. Wouldn't connectivity to the server issues affect my back up game as well? EA did say it's a bug that they'll get the developers to fix so I guess I'll have to wait for them to do that. Thanks for the tips though, I appreciate your help.

Message 6 of 6 (153 Views)