Accepted Solution

Are the spore servers down

★★★★ Novice
Are the servers down I can't log in or Register. Help
Message 1 of 10 (17,617 Views)

Accepted Solution

Betreff: Are the spore servers down

@Sandelf17 Hi

Nope the servers working fine, trying out - see picture.
Please read this topic, we shared some solutions there

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Spore/Spore-Account-Creation-or-Login-Issues-FAQ/m-p/1428048#M1865

~Liz

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden. Ich liebe das Mobile Gaming, besonders die Simpsons Springfield …

Die Simpsons Springfield -  Zeigt her euer Springfield

Die Sims 2 - Meine Stories

———-

View in thread

Message 2 of 10 (18,770 Views)

All Replies

@Sandelf17 Hi

Nope the servers working fine, trying out - see picture.
Please read this topic, we shared some solutions there

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Spore/Spore-Account-Creation-or-Login-Issues-FAQ/m-p/1428048#M1865

~Liz

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden. Ich liebe das Mobile Gaming, besonders die Simpsons Springfield …

———-
Message 2 of 10 (18,771 Views)

★★★★ Novice
It's says my internet is down which it is not
Message 3 of 10 (17,555 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I'm having the same issue, on a NON-STEAM game. None of the solutions listed on that link address the issue when the game says, "There was an error connecting to the Spore servers. Your computer might be offline or your internet connection may be having problems." There is no issue with my internet connection, my password is correct, I've logged in online. Still won't login in the game. Please help!
Message 4 of 10 (17,527 Views)

Re: Are the spore servers down

★★★ Newbie

Are the Spore servers down? Because I waited ages for this game and it's not working. I tried logging in +25 times which is really getting annoying. Hopefully I can play soon.

Message 5 of 10 (17,330 Views)

@SporeMan147 Hi

Spore servers are permanently online, no maintenance.

Delete your temporary cache of your machine, this often helps

\Liz

———-
Message 6 of 10 (17,321 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

as of 2018 are the servers still up?

Message 7 of 10 (17,023 Views)

@Lucario0317 Hi,

as always the Spore Servers are online

/Liz

———-
Message 8 of 10 (17,008 Views)

★ Apprentice

Sorry for flooding topics about this but I keep having this problem. Let me link this picture: 

Message 9 of 10 (16,912 Views)

Hi @Griebtopia123

i answer already here

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Spore/Login-Failed-error-can-t-log-in-to-Spore/m-p/6881427#M9268

/Liz

———-
Message 10 of 10 (16,903 Views)