Rif.: App won’t load

by Bafanc

Original Post

App won’t load

★★★ Newbie

The app doesn’t finish loading. I’ve deleted and reinstalled the app twice now to fix it. It does an update and opens the app but as soon as I close the app it and want to open it later it won’t load again. 

Message 1 of 3 (185 Views)

Rif.: App won’t load

Hero
@simpsonspanama do you use VPN connections (if so, disable them)? Have you tried using a different internet connection to resolve the problem? On which device does this happen to you?

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 2 of 3 (159 Views)

Re: App won’t load

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @simpsonspanama,

I wanted to touch base with you! How did you get on with loading the app since? If it's continued, could you take a look at @Bafanc's post? @Bafanc asked some great questions that'd help give us better offer useful recommendations. 

Thanks,

EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 3 of 3 (46 Views)