Any info on how to recontact tech

by awitchywitch666

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Any info on how to recontact tech

★★★ Newbie

I am a little over stressed about this, but I was in a chat with tech and they were soooo close to helping me resolve my issue with my account with tapped out but we got disconnected. I tried repeatedly to resume the issue but nothing worked and the issue is ended. Now I cannot find anywhere to reconnect support. It is rather heartbreaking. Any tips? 

Message 1 of 3 (168 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Any info on how to recontact tech

Hero

@awitchywitch666 Can you open a new support ticket?

btw what issue are you having?

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (144 Views)

All Replies

Hero

@awitchywitch666 Can you open a new support ticket?

btw what issue are you having?

Message 2 of 3 (145 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I wasn't able to at first. I ended up logging out and to open a new ticket. 

They got it fixed. So back when pogo was acquired it messed up both my pogo account and my ea account. Tech support fixed my pogo issue but in doing so it moved my tapped out account to a different email. But when i logged in it was gone. This was back in 2019. 

I was frustrated with it and thought it was lost forever. Didn't even bother to try and fix it bc I thought it got wiped and had no way of finding it. The other day I found an old screen shot of the I'd code and gave it a shot. The person was helping me but needed rhe I'd of the new account and when I was looking for it I got disconnected. 

No way to contact them and give them the number I spent all day trying to find a fix. Logged out and the option popped up. 

In the end my game is back up and running and I am forever grateful! 

Message 3 of 3 (136 Views)