All Game Content Gone

by Arise279

Original Post

All Game Content Gone

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I decided to come back to spore after being away for quite some time. I log in and all of my saved games are there. I start playing with a new character, go to save and there's an error. The game closes out and said it would start me off wherever my last save was in the new game I made. I re-load Spore and all of my saved games are gone. It's like I just got the game brand new again... My creatures still existed in the sporepidia under my account name, but now when I log in, I don't have access to their games. Is there anyway I can get them back?

Message 1 of 2 (455 Views)

Re: All Game Content Gone

If you have a backup of your folders like / Documents / Spore and the main folder SPORE ( folder directory > AppData \ Roaming \ SPORE), you should get all creatures back.

These two folders are always important to make a backup of, as they include their saved games and all creations.

Otherwise you have to download them manually and drag them into the game

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …
Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden.
❤️ TSTO - Die Simpsons Springfield
❤️ Sims Freeplay.. ❤️ Sims 2-3-4 auf MBP

Meine Sims 4 Geschichten und Kreationen 

Message 2 of 2 (437 Views)