Adventure Creations Not Uploading

by PAALBV95

Original Post

Adventure Creations Not Uploading

★ Novice

Hi, I am having trouble with some adventures not uploading the proper Buildings and Cars, and sometime creatures. The Game seems to pick replacements at random. 

Any fixes?

Message 1 of 7 (2,155 Views)

Betreff: Adventure Creations Not Uploading

Hi @PAALBV95

Please check this older post.

http://forum.spore.com/jforum/posts/list/0/10423.page#124717
It's the intricacies that could block it, make sure you use the right tags, names, and much more

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …
Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden.
❤️ TSTO - Die Simpsons Springfield
❤️ Sims Freeplay.. ❤️ Sims 2-3-4 auf MBP

Meine Sims 4 Geschichten und Kreationen 

Message 2 of 7 (2,136 Views)

★ Novice

I don't think I saw any solutions in there 

It may be that you creature is too complex; 

I mean, it's like saying; 

Sorry guys your creature is too detailed and beautiful to be in this game 

Either way all my creatures upload, they just don't appear in adventures. Some of them.

Also, if you use freedom cheat your creature won't appear? I don't think I know which cheat that is seeing as I only used addDNA, but, why not just leave a stamp in the description that says "Cheats were used", next to the creepy & cute logo? 

Message 3 of 7 (2,127 Views)

@PAALBV95  schrieb:

I don't think I saw any solutions in there 

It may be that you creature is too complex; 

I mean, it's like saying; 

Sorry guys your creature is too detailed and beautiful to be in this game 

Either way all my creatures upload, they just don't appear in adventures. Some of them.

Also, if you use freedom cheat your creature won't appear? I don't think I know which cheat that is seeing as I only used addDNA, but, why not just leave a stamp in the description that says "Cheats were used", next to the creepy & cute logo? 

Modified creatures made by mods or cheats will not be allowed on the spore server. That will be the reason why your adventure and everything else aren't working!

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …
Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden.

Message 4 of 7 (2,116 Views)

★ Novice

Hm. No. I Never used mods. Sometimes all I have to do is edit the creature or vehicle, just by moving something slightly to the left or right. 

Message 5 of 7 (2,102 Views)

That should not be the problem. Have you ever tried a different creation!

Message 6 of 7 (2,092 Views)

Re: Adventure Creations Not Uploading

★★★ Guide
Are these your adventures? If so, certain creations might be replacing themselves due to a bug from maintenance around two years ago. Usually, the simple fix is to slightly edit the creature or reshare the adventure.

Also, I would not advise sharing creations when you're also about to share the adventure. I've had a run of adventures with creations in them that aren't shared being replaced when I try to share the adventure (which demands that creations inside the adventure be shared).

Usually your best bet is to share all creations inside the adventure first, then wait around ten minutes, then share your adventure.
Message 7 of 7 (2,084 Views)