12 years of Achivements dissapeared after creating a Spore account

by WSClaws

Original Post

12 years of Achivements dissapeared after creating a Spore account

★★★ Novice

I've owned this game for years along with my older brother which we shared achievements of 12 years, after my brother left Spore I created an EA account and a Spore account later on. All my achievements has dissapeared after logging in and can't be regained, HELP! I noticed this while i was playing on one of my 100+ saves and noticed I couldn't get a achievement. Later (about a hour later) when I checked Achivements from Sporepedia nothing was on there. Even landfall, etc. no achivements.

It's not a bug of the Joker badge thing, I never used cheats and had all my achivements before logging in to my account and they were gone and couldnt be regained either.

Message 1 of 5 (2,032 Views)

Re: 12 years of Achivements dissapeared after creating a Spore account

Community Manager
@WSClaws To confirm the achievement on the older account is missing or on the newly created one?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 5 (1,994 Views)

Hi @EA_Illium  @WSClaws 

The following information to the missing achievements.

These aren't transferable to a new account. You have to continue playing with your older account, which Spore are linked.

The game can only linked to an account and therefore unfortunately cannot access at the unlocked achievements.

This is the secret why you didn't see it

Hope this answer your question!

Cheers

Liz

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …
Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden.
❤️ TSTO - Die Simpsons Springfield
❤️ Sims Freeplay.. ❤️ Sims 2-3-4 auf MBP

Meine Sims 4 Geschichten und Kreationen 

Message 3 of 5 (1,987 Views)

★★★ Novice

Late reply but

That is NOT the problem, but that I can't GAIN any achievements. No matter how hard I try, regain them, I CANT GAIN ANY ACHIVEMENTS FOR FRICKS SAKE. THAT is the problem.

Message 4 of 5 (1,463 Views)

★★★ Novice

I did NOT have an older account, plus that is not the problem. The problem is I CANNOT REGAIN ANY ACHIVEMENTS.

Message 5 of 5 (1,462 Views)