wall collision glitch

by JoshuaLHD

Original Post

wall collision glitch

★★★ Newbie

When doing the missions on the game when you can play whilst downloading i though i may as well test for collision glitches, as such i found one in the second to last level. as you can see with the video i have uploaded with it enemy's can not hit you can i got stuck for a brief time. i am doing a course on game development at the moment so i though it would be good to test it and found this almost instantly. 

Message 1 of 3 (604 Views)

Re: wall collision glitch

[ Edited ]

Hi @JoshuaLHD -

Yeah, there are a lot of these in this game.  We've been working on trying to get them patched when they have any manpower to spare.  Your link did not post, but that's ok.  We can't allow explicit descriptions of exploitable glitches here on the forum.  Please send the link to me or @dwooten77 in a private message and it will be passed on.  Cheers!

Message 2 of 3 (591 Views)

Re: wall collision glitch

Champion (Retired)
We have been told that everything we have turned in has been passed on to the right people. No promises could be made but awareness has been made. Let’s hope for the best and maybe get some of these fixed. The glitch you mention I hope is one of the first to get fixed.
Message 3 of 3 (573 Views)