the gnome song in the chamber of gnomes won't play it just makes a static sound

by deedeemoon9

Original Post

the gnome song in the chamber of gnomes won't play it just makes a static sound

★ Novice

I completed all the previous puzzles and i'm now in the fourth room when I click the button that says "start the magic!" I't doesn't play the song it will just make a weird static sound. I've never glitched the game before or cheated or anything else that might have broken it so what do I do?

Message 1 of 8 (668 Views)

Re: the gnome song in the chamber of gnomes won't play it just makes a static so

★ Novice

Also it has worked many times in the past before

Message 2 of 8 (666 Views)

Re: the gnome song in the chamber of gnomes won't play it just makes a static so

Community Manager

Can you try repairing the game (it sounds like you're on PC) and see if that changes anything?

To repair, right-click the game panel in Origin and choose the appropriate option. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 8 (625 Views)

@EA_David We've had a few reports of this issue in the last couple of months.  I'm going to check my game later and see if this issue might be universal.

Message 4 of 8 (611 Views)

Community Manager

@pandareno1999 Thank you, any examples would be great.

I've seen some reports of confusion over phone ringing, but not this specifically, i'll see what I can find out. 

@deedeemoon9 If it's possible to get a clip of the issue that would be helpful, too. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 5 of 8 (591 Views)

[ Edited ]

@EA_David

Yup, it's definitely broken.  I didn't have a headset on - with my TV speakers it just seemed like nothing happened.  Obviously it's not a game breaker since it's just an entertaining touch, but needs fixing.

Message 6 of 8 (575 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@EA_David I am actually  on PS4. Sorry if it sounded like I was on PC.

Message 7 of 8 (486 Views)

★ Novice

@EA_David I don't know how to do the clips but if I could figure it out I would.

Message 8 of 8 (485 Views)