Re: Wal-nut Hills Not Giving Rainbow Stars

by MolyUnholy

Original Post

Wal-nut Hills Not Giving Rainbow Stars

★★★ Newbie

Every time I complete Wal-nut Hills, why am I not getting the rainbow stars that I'm supposed to get?

Message 1 of 7 (765 Views)

It's bugged.  Try hard not to go past the sixth objective.

Word is this has been discussed on the PvZ twitter, and the best answer they could give was that they would look into it and try to implement a fix sometime later.  Not exactly an optimal response, but that's how it is.

Message 2 of 7 (741 Views)

★★ Apprentice
I *think* it’s when you jump into a already under way Session, but full sessions you are in work correctly. I’m gonna start paying more attention, but think that’s where I’ve lost out. I should have got my last chest ages ago Frown
Message 3 of 7 (734 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@pandareno1999 wrote:

It's bugged.  Try hard not to go past the sixth objective.

Nope, nothing to do with the objectives - it’s happened to me even when the first garden is held.

Message 4 of 7 (733 Views)

@MoggyMama wrote:

Nope, nothing to do with the objectives - it’s happened to me even when the first garden is held.

You're right.  I had games last night where some players in our party got stars and others got none, on the same team.  But it seems much more common on the last objective.

Message 5 of 7 (729 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

This has happened to me a a couple friends a lot too - I found it seems to be mostly when you get a perfect win, either taking all zones as a zombie or holding all as a plant

Message 6 of 7 (711 Views)

★★★ Novice
We also had so many matches withiout the rewarded rainbow stars. What a mockery.
Message 7 of 7 (696 Views)