Unable to connect to TACO Bandits

by xIsraelHandsx

Original Post

Unable to connect to TACO Bandits

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

A bit odd, but when playing Taco Bandits yesterday on the East Coast server at around 6 pm their time (I'm in Europe) there was a full contingent of players with lots of Max rankers and a number of lower level players. Having played two games and wanting to go back 30 minutes later, I was the only player on that server. Tried accessing the game three times on said East coast server, then tried twice on the West coast server and similarly twice on the European server and I still remained the only player.

Tried again this morning on the European server and there wasn't a soul and again tonight on the East Coast server with the same result.

All attempts were made on the one account.

I have three accounts in total. I tried all three, and of the three the one that worked was the one were I hadn't opened the various packs that EA are selling at the moment. I cannot believe that that could be the reason for the lock-out, but apart from difference in rank that is the one difference that stands out.

Has anyone had the same experience or could point me in the right direction to get round this problem (I can't believe that everybody have all of a sudden stopped playing the Taco mode)?

Thanks for any help forthcoming. 

Message 1 of 4 (508 Views)

Re: Unable to connect to TACO Bandits

★★★ Newbie

Same thing is happening with me. I couldn't even play it yet, always  connecting in an alone match. Please fix it Popcap! 

(I am not american, I'm brazilian)

Message 2 of 4 (480 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I know it's not much help, but good to know that I'm not alone.

Message 3 of 4 (475 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I experienced the same thing on the US west coast server for xbox. I've tried five times since Thursday to find a CTT game and I'm always the only one in the lobby. I too am max rank. If the issue is skill based matchmaking, please get rid of it so we can at least play the mode. 

Message 4 of 4 (455 Views)