Stickerbook acquired/total count incorrect

by raytuber

Original Post

Stickerbook acquired/total count incorrect

★ Novice

After several weeks now of not being able to get everything but the last unreleased RUX sticker (chomper hat, RUX6), I have confirmed my numbers are broken.  My stickerbook stats show  8497/8500 .   When I page thru the book, I only have one sticker missing.

I've collected all the CP stickers, now the CP chests give me regular spawnables/pottables.  Even RUX shows up and only has regular stuff (heal zombies, fume shroom).

Someone please review my account and fix the count.

Also...  Everytime I start the game, it tells me 'Weekend at Burnie's rewards have arrived!'  .  That was over a year ago.  I have no unopened packs.

I'm probably not the only one with these two issues....

Thanks,

raytuber-5455

Message 1 of 3 (607 Views)

Re: Stickerbook acquired/total count incorrect

[ Edited ]

Hey man - we've chatted about this on the reddit.  Game devs aren't active on this forum and EA isn't involved in details like the sticker book, so not much help here.  Maybe if you pester Shaun and Justin we might be able to find out what's going on.

I'm missing RUX6 and a CP item which is apparently Banana Bunker, though that was sold by RUX.  I figure that hat will eventually roll around again via RUX.  I'm getting the same results as you from RUX and the portal chests.

And let's face the bitter truth, dude - they are never going to let us complete the sticker book!

Message 2 of 3 (576 Views)

Re: Stickerbook acquired/total count incorrect

[ Edited ]

If we can gather up enough reports on this issue I may be able to get EA community management to escalate this issue to the dev team.  But a small handful of us won't cut it.

Regarding all those other little bugs, like the startup screen and obsolete notifications, I've given up hope of them being fixed.

Message 3 of 3 (569 Views)