Re: Showcase Packs Missing from Sticker Shop

by educateknife

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Showcase Packs Missing from Sticker Shop

★★★ Newbie

I am unable to purchase the hero showcase packs because they are not showing up in my store. I have checked both the plant and zombie stores. 

The same occurred last week with the Corn characters, and I was unable to buy the packs which is really frustrating. I suppose I should have posted sooner....oh well. 

Any suggestions? Thanks

Message 1 of 3 (648 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hi -

These last two hero showcases have done something that is pretty rare, which is to include legendary characters.  Unlike "regualr" characters (such as electro brainz or cosmic brainz) these legendary characters cannot be purchased with coins.  You must grind away for them form the 35K packs, unfortunately.  The drop rate is extremely low for legendary stickers, you will spend many millions in between getting them in a pack.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (605 Views)

All Replies

Hi -

These last two hero showcases have done something that is pretty rare, which is to include legendary characters.  Unlike "regualr" characters (such as electro brainz or cosmic brainz) these legendary characters cannot be purchased with coins.  You must grind away for them form the 35K packs, unfortunately.  The drop rate is extremely low for legendary stickers, you will spend many millions in between getting them in a pack.

Message 2 of 3 (606 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ok, thanks for the information!

Message 3 of 3 (593 Views)