Red community chest problem

by xBOBADFETTx

Original Post

Red community chest problem

★ Guide
Well the red chest was won so when I opened it I was not awarded a legendary item but 100.000 coins instead WTF!!?? I didn't play the challenge to receive coins but items instead hell rux is offering a legendary hat for 500.000 coins whees the trade off on that? Please fix this hell take the coins back I just want the item that was promised
Message 1 of 5 (780 Views)

Re: Red community chest problem

The Legendary item only refers to items that can be purchased in sticker packs.  If you have all of those, you get coins,  Items labelled RUX or CP in the sticker book will not come from this chest.  It's another example of the crappy sticker book system in this game.

Message 2 of 5 (764 Views)

★ Guide
Problem is I don't have All the legendary items I have the characters yes but the hats no like the chicken for rose Steven for the sunflower the roller coaster for super brains ... And a few others
Message 3 of 5 (761 Views)

What I'm saying is that those items are classified as RUX or CP items.  Of course we are all waiting for them to unlock at the rest of the Rux hats.  But only "regular" legendary items come from the red community challenge chest.

Do I like this?  No.  I'm just stating what I know.

Message 4 of 5 (731 Views)

★ Guide
We call me dumb but I have no idea about the hats cause rux has been selling legendary hats and character pieces so how would anyone know what's exclusive from rux and the sticker packs? And yea the system is messed up.
Message 5 of 5 (720 Views)