Re: Rank/character Issue's

by pandareno1999

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Rank/character Issue's

★★ Novice

Hi, I'am having a rank issue, I have 41 characters mastered and many other advanced or specialized and my rank is 2421. I wondering why I'am not a higher rank than I am now.  I will record a video about this and post it Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11p9rxDyprk (copy the link if its not clickable). If possible can you raise my rank to the actual rank number. I would greatly appreciate it so much. I should be rank 3,087. If you can make that my actual rank I would love that. If its not that you can probably do the estimations. 

-NickyjkGaming

Message 1 of 7 (517 Views)

Accepted Solution

@Prey_NJK wrote:

If you can tell me what the number of levels that are in a full promotion (Means normal to mastered) Then I may understand what might have happened. A quick little question is it 45 levels or 60 levels to master a character???

45 levels per character variant.

View in thread

Message 6 of 7 (641 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

41 mastered characters equals rank 1845 (45 x 41).  2421 sounds about right given what you said.  You'd have to show all of your stats for us to be able to say much beyond that.

Message 2 of 7 (492 Views)

★★ Novice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11p9rxDyprk<--- Is this the proof that is required? You'll have to click the link to find out my boy.

Message 3 of 7 (450 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

At 1:17 in the video it has the stats (Means levels of the characters) If that's what you require for the proof. As of right now I'am rank 2556 FYI.

Message 4 of 7 (449 Views)

★★ Novice

If you can tell me what the number of levels that are in a full promotion (Means normal to mastered) Then I may understand what might have happened. A quick little question is it 45 levels or 60 levels to master a character???

Message 5 of 7 (446 Views)

@Prey_NJK wrote:

45 levels per character variant.

Message 6 of 7 (642 Views)

There are two tricky points to keep in mind with rank.  First, when you promote a character from level 10 to level 1, you do not gain a rank point.  But secondly, when you get a new rank plate, you skip a rank, there is no level 00 - for example, after 2999, your next rank will be 3001.

Message 7 of 7 (405 Views)