Re: PvZ garden warfare 2 Zombie portal bug

by EA_David

Original Post

PvZ garden warfare 2 Zombie portal bug

★★★ Newbie
After completing the imp portal it tells me to choose a new portal but when I walk up to super brains or the pirate there is no option to open a new portal. I think my game is bugged, can anyone help?
Message 1 of 7 (1,744 Views)

It certainly sounds like it.  Are you on console?  Try clearing the cache - power down and remove the power cord for one minute before restarting,  It can't hurt to try,

Message 2 of 7 (1,709 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same problem on plant side. can't take nquest from the agents. all that asks me is "to open a new portal", but they are elready all opened.

Message 3 of 7 (1,695 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue. Unplugged and plugged back in. It didn’t help. I can interact with other 2 orbs at all. 

Message 4 of 7 (1,436 Views)

Community Manager

@zejoekc Can you go to Dr. Zomboss' secret base and press the big red button? Perhaps the game thinks you've progressed further than you have?

If this isn't an option. can you try swapping to a different account and play on that for a little bit, then log back to your main account and check again?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 5 of 7 (1,400 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I contacted Microsoft first and they gave me 2 reset options to try. Neither worked. 1 was using a different profile, that started the whole game over, and I was able to open a new portal. The other was about uninstalling the game and kind of minor resetting the Xbox. That didn't work either. 

Message 6 of 7 (1,213 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_David Necesito ayuda al mismo problema
Message 7 of 7 (123 Views)