Plants Vs Zombies- Cannot Complete Trials of Gnomus

by freakypug30

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Plants Vs Zombies- Cannot Complete Trials of Gnomus

★★★ Novice

Trials of Gnomus Not Working!! I have completed all 4 trials of Gnomus, and have defeated all 4 gnome guardians, but when i try to make the master code to defeat the final boss- the rainbow guardian, it wont accept my code!! I know you have to go into the coloured portals, and put the missing pieces of the code together- from the trials you completed. But every time i try and enter the master code into the machine it just isn't right!!! I've tried like 6 different combinations, and going into different portals in different orders- but it just wont work!!!! PLEASE HELP!!! What order do the code go?! Why wont this work!!

Message 1 of 62 (29,673 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Plants Vs Zombies- Cannot Complete Trials of Gnomus

Hero (Retired)
The order of the Trials is random and doesn't factor into the last code in any way,

Did you properly pair the original and the partial codes? I ask because the screenshots you've attached don't feature them in the same order so if you've mixed them up that could be a large part of your problem because you'd have the wrong symbols selected.

Pairing the original and partials correctly your final code should be:

Lawnmower
Boot
Watering can
Wheelbarrow
Flower pot
Fence
Shovel
Flamingo

View in thread

Message 4 of 62 (39,407 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

You need to take note of which symbols are missing from the partial codes that you receive and what position they are in on the original code used to summon the Guardian for that Trial. I can't tell you the proper sequence because you've only included the full codes and not the partial codes in your video.

The missing symbols go into the same position in the final code as the place they were missing from; so if one code has the Flower Pot missing from spot #2 and the Fence missing from spot #5 then in your final code the second symbol will be the Flower Pot and the fifth symbol will be the Fence.

Just string the missing symbols together keeping their original positions the same and you/ll be able to summon the Rainbow Guardian.

Message 2 of 62 (29,467 Views)

★★★ Novice

Okay, thank you " realitysquared " , so if i post the missing tiles and partial codes can you tell me what the code is? Because i have tried rearranging it a bunch of different ways, and don't know which way to do it!! Angry 

Ive made it easy for you you by attatching 2 pictures:

One is all MY codes, that i orignially posted

The other is the partially completed codes that you needed, again, on my account. 

Both of the codes are in order of the trials ( Order is- Trial Of Fiery Doom, Trial Of Balance, Trial of Recollection, Trial of Shooty Shooty) 

THANKS!!! Large smile

Message 3 of 62 (29,450 Views)

Hero (Retired)
The order of the Trials is random and doesn't factor into the last code in any way,

Did you properly pair the original and the partial codes? I ask because the screenshots you've attached don't feature them in the same order so if you've mixed them up that could be a large part of your problem because you'd have the wrong symbols selected.

Pairing the original and partials correctly your final code should be:

Lawnmower
Boot
Watering can
Wheelbarrow
Flower pot
Fence
Shovel
Flamingo

Message 4 of 62 (39,408 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having that same problem can you help me too. But the only thing i need is some of the portal codes from the end of the level. Do i have to go through the levels again to get the codes or no? 

Message 5 of 62 (29,430 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thanks so much dude i did it!!! Large smile I will never forget this! 

Message 6 of 62 (29,415 Views)

Hero (Retired)
@scoredmoney

If you have completed a Trial the door at the end stays open so if you need that code again you can simply select a Cactus and then send a Garlic Drone down to the end to view the code that is there.
Message 7 of 62 (29,409 Views)

I can't transfer my PVZ Heroes's Costumes to PVZ GW2?!

★★★ Novice

I logged in on my phone, but when i logged onto my account on Garden Warfare 2 (PS4), it didnt show up? Why? Is the service no longer availabe? (I do know that it was first introduced in November time 2016)

Message 8 of 62 (29,389 Views)

Re: I can't transfer my PVZ Heroes's Costumes to PVZ GW2?!

Hero (Retired)

@freakypug30

I'm not certain what you're asking; Garden Warfare 2 isn't something that you can log into or play on a mobile device so I assume you're referring to something else.

Message 9 of 62 (29,373 Views)

Re: I can't transfer my PVZ Heroes's Costumes to PVZ GW2?!

★★★ Novice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8V1o1Fssv1c&t=1s 

Watch that video it should explain what i mean.

Message 10 of 62 (29,365 Views)