Re: PVZ GW 2 Free Trial on PC Doesn't Launch

by reng_mammoth

Original Post

PVZ GW 2 Free Trial on PC Doesn't Launch

★★★ Newbie

I downloaded the 10 hour free trial of PVZ GW2 on my PC, however when I try to launch the game it will not open. I've uninstalled and reinstalled both Origin and the game itself but nothing has helped resolve this. I'm wondering if I actually have to do the 7 day trial to be able to play the game. The reason I think this is because when I look at the game in my library it say start trial but I'm not able to click on it (photo attached). How can I resolve this situation? I love PVZ and would love to be able to play the game.

Message 1 of 8 (4,520 Views)

[ Edited ]

I'm pretty sure a community manager will pop in to help you out with this, but it might take a day or two as it's the weekend.  You could also try here:

https://help.ea.com

Good luck!

Message 2 of 8 (4,481 Views)

Community Manager

@TheBionicFoxx Sorry for the late reply, are you still seeing issues with launching the game? 

Darko.png
Message 3 of 8 (4,445 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Any updates? I also cannot do the trial. @EA_Darko I see other people who have had problems launching their games are always with games that include free trials. The Sims 4, Star Wars Battlefront, etc. Any leads on this?

Message 4 of 8 (4,301 Views)

★ Novice
what this working?
Message 5 of 8 (3,884 Views)

Community Manager

@maskeramas123 Sorry, but the trial is no longer available.

If you want to try out the game you can grab it, and bear our refund policy in mind. You can return the game if you like, or if you have issues with performance. 

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 6 of 8 (3,868 Views)

★ Guide

Same problem  here.
No  FIX yet?

Message 7 of 8 (2,590 Views)

Community Manager

@EA_David wrote:

@maskeramas123 Sorry, but the trial is no longer available.

If you want to try out the game you can grab it, and bear our refund policy in mind. You can return the game if you like, or if you have issues with performance. 

Thanks. 

@ThiagoPDantas  Please see the response above. Since the answer was provided I'll be locking this post.

Blueberry.png
Message 8 of 8 (2,277 Views)