Re: Ok...

by pandareno1999

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Ok...

★★ Novice

So when I started playing pvz gw2 last month, I got this really weird bug and it's been happening ever since. So when I connect to EA servers, the game loads up, ok? Since I always log on as a zombie, you'd expect me to spawn normally, right? BUT, here's where the glitch (bug, glitch or whatever you want to call it) starts. So when I'm supposed to spawn, the game automatically brings up the character select, and when I pick a character, it just brings me back to the character select screen. To actually spawn, I have to click Switch Teams (once if I want to play as a plant, twice for a zombie) and if a Community Challenge is active, I have to watch the cut scene that plays whenever you log on during a Community Challenge is active for the first time during said Community Challenge. But the cut scene for the Mystery Portal only plays once per Mystery Portal. And this glitch only happens when I log on as a zombie, never as a plant (yes, I tested it on the plants side too). If I could get some help/ an explanation for this glitch then that would be great.

Message 1 of 2 (565 Views)

Accepted Solution

There have been some similar reports in the past.  It seems like a very rare but recurring issue.  I don't have any advice except to try a search under "character selection" or similar terms.  I know there are several threads here on the topic.  There may be some advice there, it's been awhile so I forget.  If the issue persists for you and is a problem, try using the online customer service, and if that doesn't work out, please post in this thread again and I'll see if I can get you some help.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (603 Views)

All Replies

There have been some similar reports in the past.  It seems like a very rare but recurring issue.  I don't have any advice except to try a search under "character selection" or similar terms.  I know there are several threads here on the topic.  There may be some advice there, it's been awhile so I forget.  If the issue persists for you and is a problem, try using the online customer service, and if that doesn't work out, please post in this thread again and I'll see if I can get you some help.

Message 2 of 2 (604 Views)