My game just will not work

by CrazyDavewins

Original Post

My game just will not work

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Ever since I got the game I have had issues. I am literally the only person with some of these glitches. Some of the glitches I had was freezing, crashing, unable to change character, unable to join multiplayer, being kicked from the game before I can join, and lag. Teeth bared My wifi is fast enough and my computer exceeds the requirements.Sick Although most of the glitches have gone away, I am still facing some glitches. (Yes I have tried repairing the game uninstalling and reinstalling the game but it isn't working.) I am weary to contact admins because I have asked them about this many times before.Angry I am starting to get desperate to get rid of the other glitches. 4 of the main ones I face is being kicked from the game session before I join,Devil My game crashing if I try to join multiplayer, ShockedMy game freezing when I do the town hall events,Raised eyebrow and when it says it can't connect to the EA servers (I have to wait 10-20 min for it to load). Disappointed Maybe somebody is having the same problems. I have asked the admins a lot and I starting to think that I am being annoying to the admins. Devil Maybe if anyone has any suggestions to help me it will help me.Devil Any help will be appreciated thanks. Confused

Message 1 of 1 (494 Views)