Moon Base and Seeds of Time map glitches

by Preservation_Sim

Original Post

Re: Moon Base and Seeds of Time map glitches

Champion (Retired)
@pandareno1999 I’m not sure I know about that one. Send me a PM and I’ll look into it.
Message 11 of 15 (1,363 Views)

★★★ Guide

Are they going to fix this or not? There's a group of people who are exploiting this at the final stage of Moon Base Z. Kept getting targeted.

Message 12 of 15 (1,112 Views)

They've been presented to popcap tied up with a bow.  Whether they have the inclination and/or resources to fix these issues is anyone's guess.

@dwooten77 I've discovered a serious wall glitch on the way into one of the later portals in seeds.  Did you already know this one?  PM in the slack if you need more detail.

Message 13 of 15 (1,100 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@pandareno1999 wrote:

They've been presented to popcap tied up with a bow.  Whether they have the inclination and/or resources to fix these issues is anyone's guess. 

Seems more like Popcap does not talk about it or even acknowledge these issues in hope they go away someday. The awful collision issues are the same.

If Popcap would start talking about these problems and provide insight via developers (still surprising they managed to provide reasoning behind balance changes) my respect for them would be a bit restored. Not to forget that it is always beneficial to understand problems rather than being let in the dark and assume evil intent.

Message 14 of 15 (961 Views)

★★★ Novice

@pandareno1999 While there are people exploiting outside-the-map glitches, I have found that sometimes it is unavoidable. Multiple times (on Xbox One) my map has decided to just not load/render, which allows me to shoot through the map, see through the map, walk through some of the map, and get stuck on invisible objects.

This normally happens about half way through the game. When this glitch occurs, the only way to fix it is to leave the game. I have no control over whether this glitch happens or not and I find it extremely annoying.

Here is an example of the glitch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_7UH6Sm6ko&feature=youtu.be

Message 15 of 15 (575 Views)