July 26th 2018 Patch Update

by ianbeast9

Original Post

Accepted Solution

July 26th 2018 Patch Update

★ Novice

After the update today all my characters have lost their customization and have returned to original form. It's really annoying to have to customize them all again. Is this what everyone else has experienced too?

Message 1 of 4 (640 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: July 26th 2018 Patch Update

Community Manager

@ianbeast9 Hi, we were seeing some folks reporting that there were issues with their saved data. 

Can you try restarting your system, then start the game up again and let us know if things are still reset?

Thanks!

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (825 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@ianbeast9 Hi, we were seeing some folks reporting that there were issues with their saved data. 

Can you try restarting your system, then start the game up again and let us know if things are still reset?

Thanks!

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 4 (826 Views)

★★★ Guide
yes i had a similar trouble with the saved data, just for me the customization it's fine, i got the message a couple of times after restarting origin and my PC, the msg was ''Oh No! Failed to retrieve your saved data!''. What worked for me, i did choose Repair Game, it took like hmm nearly 10 mins to complete, then i restarted the Origin after fixing the game, and i was able to log in again successfully. And yes this was after the last patch update when i first tried to play the game
Message 3 of 4 (605 Views)

★ Novice

Thanks for the advice. That worked. All the characters came back with correct customization.

Message 4 of 4 (602 Views)