Re: I did not receive the costumes for Torchwood and Hovergoat!

by HolyRomanEmpire5

Original Post

I did not receive the costumes for Torchwood and Hovergoat!

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I have both characters unlocked since last year and I got no rewards for it... 

This game most be broken for me because I also bought an updade on PS Store and it did not activate on my account...

Message 1 of 7 (2,796 Views)

[ Edited ]

I can't speak to your second issue, but as far as I know there was a limited window of time given to open the legacy rewards for torch and goat.  A "use it or lose it" situation.

Message 2 of 7 (2,747 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Where do you find this information? I contacted customer help because I didn’t receive mine either and they say that they can’t help me because they don’t have the information and requested that I give them the source.

Message 3 of 7 (2,510 Views)

★★★ Guide
that was like promotion kind of.. which is over long ago, if i remember correctly the deadline was 13th December 2018.. so, you can't get it unfortunately
Message 4 of 7 (2,502 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I check then and before nothing was in RUX for me. I didn’t even receive email or message via PVZGW2. Man I worked really hard too. I spend 3 years trying to get these two ultra rare things Gnome trails were not easy either I spend in total over 60 hours trying to pass the trails.
Message 5 of 7 (2,426 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Unfortunately I am getting the same thing I was hoping to wait to see if I’ll get a chance to open on RUX kiosk. I wish they messaged us via text, PS4 message or mail box message which I normally get them. I hope me,  you and the other people get what we work so hard and paid for the game I bought my game weeks before it came out I preordered it. I am a big fan I PVZ when it first came out in  2009 I followed its growth even till now I love the old pvzgw1s course like the golf course pushing the golf cart. Well I hope we get a chance again it does say it will be offered in the future so I’ll cross my fingers it’s not going to be another year passing for this which I was waiting for months for this last year I finish the trials in October so I am very  eager to get the new  costumes.

Message 6 of 7 (2,423 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

allenenriquez85

is my ps4 name torch and goat 3000 I have unlock on October 8, 2018 I was very active many weeks after that I am very  punctual at looking at my mail box and RUX kiosk. My suggestion is to have an arrow pointing at the kiosk RUX just like similar to the global earth indications of number of friends online also perhaps a code would be great as well like PlayStation code, maybe a sticker vending machine pack, a treasure box. Anything just as long as we successfully retrieve our hard worked PVZGW2 players. 

Message 7 of 7 (2,421 Views)