Garden Warfare 2 Issues

by Rook0625

Original Post

Garden Warfare 2 Issues

★★★ Newbie

Plants vs. Zombies:  Garden Warfare 2 does not allow me to have any interaction with the game. No key or mouse provides any input.  Any ideas what I am doing wrong?

Message 1 of 4 (867 Views)

Re: Garden Warfare 2 Issues

Community Manager

@Rook0625

Make sure your PC is using your GPU as default rather than your on-board Intel video hardware:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Bugs-Issues/mouse/m-p/5183087#M74

Let us know if this helps you at all, thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 4 (849 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi... I bought plants vs zombies garden warfare 2 from origin... it worked for almost three days but eventually it disconnected from server and after it connected to EA server some issues began... like I cant go forward and right side … I cant jump or select things..... but I can shoot and go backward and left side... I don't know what to do please help me.. what should I do?

Message 3 of 4 (645 Views)

@Nadereh1 wrote:

Hi... I bought plants vs zombies garden warfare 2 from origin... it worked for almost three days but eventually it disconnected from server and after it connected to EA server some issues began... like I cant go forward and right side … I cant jump or select things..... but I can shoot and go backward and left side... I don't know what to do please help me.. what should I do?

I see reports of this every so often, and can only advise you what I've read, which is to check whether something happened with your key mapping.  Good luck!

Message 4 of 4 (603 Views)