Garden Warfare 2 Collect 10 fish mission - no chest

by Beth8484

Original Post

Garden Warfare 2 Collect 10 fish mission - no chest

★★★★ Apprentice

HI, I don't know if this has been covered before but I completed the PvZ 2 secret mission of collecting 10 fish in the correct order, in one continuous gameplay, but did not get a chest. Has anyone else had this problem? Does anyone have a solution? Thanks.

Message 1 of 6 (3,264 Views)

Re: Garden Warfare 2 Collect 10 fish mission - no chest

Hero (Retired)

It's been awhile since I completed the Fish Quest but if I remember it right the reward chest doesn't appear directly in front of you at the last fish, which is down off the shore. You should get a cut scene showing the chest rising but it will be behind you in the Zombie Park next to the Zombie Base. If it's not there then you have an actual problem.

It's a lot of work for a Scientist hat made out of a dead frog.

Message 2 of 6 (3,249 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Hi, thanks for the reply. Yes, I watched a clip online and it showed me the chest rising etc. Unfortunately I didn't get to see this when I finished and I even checked under the tree house to see if it was there. I am not that worried too much about the hat but, as you say, it was a lot of work (and I am not very good- so was pleased to complete it), so I am a bit miffed at not receiving anything. Never mind, it is still a fun game.

Message 3 of 6 (3,245 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The same thing happened to me. No chest on PS4 using Super Brainz. Tried three times, starting over each time by reading the note on the doorstep.

Message 4 of 6 (3,028 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Hi, sorry to hear they still haven’t fixed that problem after all this time. Have to say that in the end my son did the quest for me. It might have something to do with spead as my son just went straight through the quest very quickly, whereas it took me ages. I even fell in the water at the end a few times🤦‍♀️. Good luck.
Message 5 of 6 (3,019 Views)

★ Guide

After going through this and not getting the chest, I saw in the comments of the youtube video that you can't hit B twice. It is not worth the effort. It took me a long time to get to the top of the building behind zomburger but one good thing, I found the last snow globe that I was sure I had. The chest never came up so nothing in zompark. 

Message 6 of 6 (2,187 Views)