Re: Game won't launch

by Squipo1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game won't launch

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hi. My game simply won't launch on PC. When im pressing play button origin aplication minimizes and after a second pops up again, nothing else happens. Nothing changes in my processes too. 

I have origin installed on my disc C, reinstalling game and origin, using repair option, running as admin- nothing of these works. 

Btw, few months ago i was playing in this game on same computer and everything was fine.

Message 1 of 6 (960 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Novice
Nvm, it turned out that free trial is no longer avaible, after i bought the game everything is fine. Thats for help anyway.

View in thread

Message 5 of 6 (930 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Guide
it must be something related to your PC, i just tried i get in the game without problem
Message 2 of 6 (950 Views)

★★★ Novice
It can't be anything related to my pc, because i was playing in this game before and i don't had any problems.
Message 3 of 6 (945 Views)

★★★ Guide
yeah but in the past.. i was playing it also without problem, till i did update one day on the game, and after the update, i can no longer play the game.. the solution was, i changed whole windows from 8.1 to 10 and voila problem solved, so i realized was my PC not the game problem. So my point is, it can be related to your PC trust me, or at least do some common things like, Clean Boot, Clean Origin Caches etc.
Message 4 of 6 (936 Views)

★★★ Novice
Nvm, it turned out that free trial is no longer avaible, after i bought the game everything is fine. Thats for help anyway.
Message 5 of 6 (931 Views)

★★★ Guide
lol.. fine then
Message 6 of 6 (924 Views)